Please print the present Rental Conditions Agreement, read, sign and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. DATES: The date of this agreement is as of _____________
2. DEFINITIONS: WE, OUR and US means the Owner. YOU and YOUR mean everyone listed as a tenant below. UNIT means the place you are renting from the Owner.
3. YOU MAY NOT SUBLET, ETC: You may not sublet, or let anyone else occupy the Unit or replace you as the tenant, unless you have our written permission in advance. You may use the unit only as a place to live. You may not use it for any unlawful, improper, or offensive purpose.
4. WHEN, WHO AND HOW LONG YOU MAY OCCUPY: Occupancy of the unit is based on a maximum of 6 adults and 0 (zero) children or 4 adults and 2 children (over the age of 13), as this is an adult vacation rental home.
• NO Children: To stay, to visit, to be accompany by others or enter the property, due to safety and liability reasons. There are No Exceptions to this rule and thank you in advance for your understanding.
The house is for vacation rentals ONLY and we do not rent Casablanca Living for any events, parties, gatherings or groups and do not allow the house to be occupied by anyone other than the 6 people (maximum) who are paid guests renting the house for the sole purpose of staying for visiting the city of Merida for holidays with friends, family and are known by the rental person.
There is NO exception to this rule and should this be violated, all rental fees will be lost and all persons will be evicted.
No events or parties (of any kind) can take place without direct and written consent of the owners.
The unit will be ready for you to move into on __________________ at 3:00pm. The term of your occupancy will end on _________________ at 11:00am. If you have our permission in writing to do so, you may continue to rent. Your rental term may be ended earlier, if you do not pay the rent and/or obey this Agreement. If, after this rental is terminated, you stay in the Unit without consent, the rent will be double the rent under this agreement on a pro-rated daily basis.
5. RENT: The rent is $___ per day. The total cost for this renal is $____.00. To confirm this reservation, a rental deposit equaling at least 50% of the total cost is required. Deposits are accepted on a first come first serve basis. The balance is due on ____________________.
In the event that the Tenant (You) has to cancel (Your) reservation for any reason, a $300.00 USD cancellation fee will be charged.
MORE THAN 30 Days:
If the cancellation occurs at least (MORE THAN) thirty (30) days prior to the Check-In Date, and the Owner is unable to re-rent the Rental Property by Tenant’s Check-In Date (Your Dates), then the Tenant (You) will be liable for fifty (50%) percent of the rental costs for the time booked.
LESS THAN 30 Days:
If the cancellation occurs (LESS THAN) thirty (30) days of the Check-In Date, all monies paid by the Tenant (You) will forfeit the monies paid if the Rental Property is not re-rented by the Check-In Date.
ADDITIONAL CANCELLATIONS NOTIFICATIONS RULES:
1. The owner will make all reasonable efforts to re-rent the Rental Property by the Check-In Date. We encourage you to buy travel insurance at the time of booking in the event you must cancel and forfeit funds.
2. In ALL events, ALL cancellations must be made In Writing via email. (Email refers to both Us, the owners of Casablanca Living and the Rental Agent / Company you booked through)
3. There is no exception to the above not cancellation rules or scenarios.
We highly suggest you take advantage of travel insurance coverage to ensure that these issues are protected by yourself.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT: you must pay an additional $___.00 in advance on _______________ as a security deposit prior to occupying the unit. We will return your deposit, minus deductions, not later than 30 days after the termination of the rental agreement, including the electricity consumption.
Deduction can be made to repair or replace any things that are damaged or missing, to pay for any rent due, to replace any keys, locks or to pay damages caused by your treating the Unit wrongfully. Any interest earned on the security deposit shall be paid to the Owner.
7. UTILITIES AND SERVICES: We will provide and maintain the water, sewer and garbage.
8. ELECTRICITY: it is our responsibility (owners) up to $200 pesos per week anything above that will be added to your invoice. Electric service will be charged according to the consumption during the rental period.
9. KEYS: We are giving you one (1) set of entrance keys per couple. You must return all of the keys when you move out, or pay to replace them. Note: the keys themselves cannot simply be copied and should a key be lost, an entire set of keys and door lock assembly will need to be replaced at your cost.
10. RIGHT TO ACCESS: Owner or our Agents may enter the premises in the event of an emergency, to make repairs or improvements or to show the premises to prospective buyers or tenants. We may also enter the premises to conduct an annual inspection to check for safety or maintenance problems. Except in cases of emergency, abandonment of the premises, court order or where it is impractical to do so, Owner shall give you 24-hour notice before entering.
11. MOVING OUT: When moving out, you must take all your personal things with you. You must also leave the unit and the things in it, in the same condition they were when you moved in, except for normal wear and tear.
12. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE: For your peace of mind when traveling, we recommend you to subscribe to a personal travel insurance covering yourself, every member of your party, your luggage and your party’s luggage, cash, jewels, valuables, etc. Bear in mind that we do provide a safe in house and the code will be provided upon arrival.
13. DISCLAIMER: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other whom they invited to use the premise.
14. TENANTS SIGNATURES: By signing below, each tenant agrees to pay the rent and obey this agreement. Each of you is liable for all the rent and for obeying all the rules.
15. EXCEPTIONAL ADDITIONAL FEES:
Bedding: All bedding is prepared and ready upon your arrival. Should more bedding requested under the 7 day or once per week, rental period then a fee of $35 USD and will be applied to your rental for each set requested.
Pool: If the pool has to be drained and refilled as a result of broken glass, or any other harmful factor, due to guest/s neglect, the result will be a fee of $350 USD and will be applied to your deposit.
Airport Pick up / Drop off: (Maximum 4 people) $300 Pesos 1 way.
Damages or House Rules Not followed (as outlined above, below and those items noted in the house book):
– a) House materials including (Sheets, Duvets, Cushions, Pillows, Sofas, Chairs, etc.)
Should any of the above noted items get damaged or stained and cannot be repaired due to neglect, then the renter will bear the full cost of replacement, cleaning or repair.
– b) Doors & Floors:
Should any of the items listed above become damaged or stained beyond repair, the registered tenant will be responsible for the repair or replacement of items due to neglecting to care for the house or the items.
– c) People in the house and parties:
There should never be more than the amount of people registered in the house (maximum 6 people). Should a social dinner, party or gathering of more than 6 people planned for the house, the owners MUST be notified and MUST involve the owners to ensure the appropriate managing of the facility, to ensure it is not abused and cause undue stress on the house and the owners.
– d) Toilets:
Not only our house, but the entire Yucatan is run with a septic system. Meaning: Nothing, other than bodily fluids is permitted in the toilets and that includes toilet paper. Dispensing of toilet paper will clog the septic system leading to exceptional/additional costs being passed onto the renter.
– e) Extra Guests:
Should additional people be coming to stay at the house (not exceeding the 6 person maximum) we must be notified and an additional charge will be applied for each additional day for each additional person.
As per all of the above noted sections under damages (a, b, c, d and e – above):
Should ANY of the above be neglected, abused or disregarded by our house rules in way, all financial responsibility will be passed onto the renter including taxes, commissions, labor and any other associated fees, in order to return the house back to its original state.
16. Unfamiliar guests or invitations to others for invitation:
We request that no local, unfamiliar guests be invited into the home. This is our house and we simply prefer guests that are familiar to us so as not to introduce potentially unwelcome individuals, which may in future adversely affect the house, ourselves or future guests.
17. Rental Agreement – Signatory Details
Name (please print)
18. Attending List of Guests
Name Relation Name Relation
19. Summary Information about the Basics:
• Rates: In US Dollars
• Minimum Stay: 4 nights
• Pricing: Based on 2 people
• Additional Guests: A Per Person Rate will apply to each additional guest per night
• Occupancy: Based on a maximum of 6 people
• Children: We have a very strict “No Children Policy”. They are not allowed to stay, to visit, to be
accompanied by others or enter the property due to safety and liability reasons. There are No Exceptions to
this rule and thank you for your understanding.
• Security Deposit: Is Required For All Rentals
20. RENTERS SIGNATURE: _______________________________________________________________________
21. RECEIPT: The sum of $___.00 in the form has been received from you, and is to be applied as follows:__________________________________________________________________
Should you have any questions, thoughts or want to plan some dates, Contact Us today and start planning your vacation memories with us at CasablancaLiving.com today!
We truly look forward to seeing you here and help make your vacation spectacular and memorable!
“Thank you for visiting us!”
Steve and Sanda